Hello ACE CASINO players!
Welcome back to ACE CASINO — World Class Crypto Casino.
We have prepared a lot of exciting content and events as the grand launch of ACE CASINO approaches. This time, we will go through the basics of Blackjack.
Blackjack is also known as Twenty-One, is a comparing card game between players and a dealer. In this game, players do not compete against each other and it is considered as one of the most widely played gambling game in the world.
The aim of the game is to beat the dealer in the game. Players can win by getting 21 points on the first 2 cards, reach a final higher score than the dealer without exceeding 21 points, or let the dealer draw additional cards until they exceed 21 points.
Basic Phrases Used in Blackjack
– Blackjack: 21 points
– Busted: Points exceeding 21 points
– Hit: Take another card from the dealer
– Double down: Player can increase the bet max. 2x of the initial after receiving the third card.
– Split: When the first two cards have the same value, players can split them into separate hands and receive additional cards.
– Stand: Player doesn’t want any more cards
Blackjack on ACE CASINO
Blackjack on ACE CASINO is one of the most beginner-friendly casino games. The user interface is fairly simple and easy to comprehend.
1. Login to your account on acecasino.io
2. Select Blackjack and click on “Game Start” to enter the game.
3. Select the Min/Max Bet amount that you prefer.
4. Select an empty spot on the table.
5. Set you preferred amount for the buy in.
6. Place you bet and start playing.
The minimum and maximum betting amount can be found at the top-left of the screen.
You can place a min. bet, double (twice the min. amount), max. bet, or rebet (same amount as your previous bet).
· As mentioned previously, it is possible to take another card to get you points as close to 21 as possible.
· Even money bet is offered to a player that has an Ace and a ten-valued card and the dealer has an Ace as a face-up card. Even money bet protects the player from a push if the dealer has a blackjack.
Taking Even Money means that the player agrees to accept a guaranteed 1:1 payout on blackjack.
If the player does not take the Even Money, it will be a push if the dealer has blackjack or a 3:2 payout if the dealer does not have blackjack.
· A push is when the player and the dealer have the same hand value/ a tie. When this happens the player’s bet will be returned. The player does not win or lose anything.
· Insurance is a side bet offered to a player when the dealer has an Ace as a face-up card. To take it, player must put up half of the initial wager. If the dealer has blackjack, the player wins the insurance bet at 2 to 1 odds — meaning the player breaks even on the hand. If the dealer doesn’t have blackjack, the player loses the insurance bet.
That’s all we have for this time for ACE CASINO’s basic guide to Blackjack. We are definitely adding more guides as well as tip and tricks for different games in the future.
We also appreciate any comment and feedback from all players, so feel free to let us know what you’d like to see more from us.